Advance Data Communications offers full service VOICE, DATA, and VIDEO structured cabling design and turn-key installations, including Fiber Optic cabling design and installation. We provide technologically advanced and best in class cabling solutions.
Distribution Design and Installation
Our extensive knowledge of cabling standards, foresight on emerging high performance applications and cabling technologies, coupled with our ability to procure low price cabling products enable us to deliver cost-effective solution that best meets any application needs.
Our services include:
Testing and Certification
- Design of a complete end-to-end structured cabling system
- Installation, termination, and certification of any low-voltage copper cabling:
- Gigaspeed, Category 5E, Category 6
- CATV and Video Surveillance Systems
- Data-LAN/WAN Network Connectivity Infrastructure
- Coaxial Based Ethernet Systems
- Token Ring Systems
- ISDN Cabling
- Wall-mount and freestanding Cabinets and Racks
- Cable Rack Management System
- Pre-manufactured and customized Patch Cords
- Patch Panels and Termination Blocks
- Cable Tray and Raceways
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Network Connectivity Solutions
Testing and certification are included in our cable installation service but we also provide cable testing and certification service for existing cabling infrastructure.
Our installations are fully tested upon completion to ensure all cable meet the standards and test result documents provided. within
Our certified RCDDs and LAN/WAN Specialists work closely with contractors and end users to deliver the latest cabling technologies that best suit the needed applications.
All cabling system designs are reviewed and cabling installations quality checked by a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD). This is a professional designation of the Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI).
We ensure that the cabling system design, components, and workmanship comply with the standards and practices of BICSI. These standards and practices are elaborated in the Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual, the EIA/TIA Telecommunications Building Wiring Standard, The National Fire Protection Assn., and the National Electrical Code (NFPA-70).
The specific standards of the EIA/TIA Building Telecommunications Wiring Standards are:
- EIA/TIA-568A (Commercial Building Telecommunications Wiring Standard)
- EIA/TIA-569 (Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces)
- EIA/TIA-570 (Residential and Light Commercial Telecommunications Wiring Standard)
- EIA/TIA-606 (Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure of Commercial Buildings)
- EIA/TIA-607 (Commercial Building Grounding and Bonding Requirements for Telecommunications)
- EIA/TIA-TSB-67 (Transmission Performance Specifications for Field Testing of UTP Cabling Systems)
Our structured cabling installations are supported by extended warranties that guarantee both end to end performance and application assurance for you. Our technicians are certified on every product installation that we design and are well trained on the industry structured cabling standards.